We consider it our duty to contribute
to the education of the next generation
of professionals. We have a strong track
record in providing internships for students,
usually during their actuarial studies.
Interns play an active role from the very start of their internships. They have the opportunity to discover the various facets of our profession, while benefiting from a first taste of profesionnal life. They receive supervision from an internal mentor and, if required as part of their course work, can base part of their internship on a research project or dissertation.
If you are interested in a paid internship within Pittet Associates, please post us your CV along with the usual accompanying documents (diploma, employment, certificates, references, etc.). Don’t forget to include the dates when you are available and the length of time you wish to work for. Applications both from within Switzerland and abroad are welcome.
We are interested in your objectives
For an internship with our Actuarial Service, please provide honest answers to the following questions:
- Does this internship answer a professional objective (obtain hands-on experience) or is it part of an academic pursuit (research project with a report or dissertation)?
- If it answers an academic goal, which themes do you wish to focus on for your dissertation?
- What level of salary to you expect for your internship?
- What are your interests in occupational benefit planning (in Switzerland)?
- What concrete professional experience do you have, in particular in the actuarial field?
- What software skills and experience do you have?
Please note that we do not respond to applications sent by email. Please send your application to the following postal address:
Pittet Associates Ltd
P.O. Box 6227
1211 Geneva 6