An integrated communication agency at the service
of operational benefit planners, as well as any business
or organisation looking to develop and promote
its technical know-how.
With a wealth of experience in advising operational benefit planners (in-depth knowledge of the primary players, technical aspects and culture), Pittet Communication is the obvious partner of choice for pension funds and other companies in this field that wish to develop their communications.
This experience in operational benefit planning has a wider application, having provided us with the ability to popularise technical terms and promote complex businesses, whatever the field.
- Strategic consulting: audit, strategy, policy planning, organisation, budgeting, and implementation.
- Skills management: training, coaching, supplier selection, tender offers.
- Creation of communication tools: drafting, visual content creation, documentation, website, multimedia tools.
- Project management: information campaigns, advertising, events, press relations.
- ProfilVision: audit methodology and strategic identity.
- ComVision: audit methodology and communication strategy.
- ComPension: template for a pension fund’s communication strategy.
- PressPension: database of specialised Swiss journalists.
- WebPension: customisable website for pension funds.
To discover our realizations, we invite you to visit our website.
- L’information, mode de vie de l’assuré moderne (“Information, a way of life for the contemporary policyholder” – pdf in French) – Laurent Pittet and Irène Obielum, PPS, january 2012
- La bonne gouvernance d’une caisse inclut l’information (“Good governance for a pension fund includes information”) – Interview of Laurent Pittet, L’Hebdo, December 2011
- Quel avenir pour les relations publiques?(“What does the future hold for public relations?” – pdf in French) by Laurent Pittet, 24 Heures, November 2011)
- Non, les “pros de la comm'” ne sont pas des manipulateurs désinvoltes (“No, communications advisors are not manipulative schemers” – pdf in French by Laurent Pittet, Le Temps, May 2011
- Quelle information pour une meilleure transparence? (“How to inform stakeholders with greater transparency?” – pdf in French) by Laurent Pittet, PPS, May 2010
- Un nouveau visage de la publicité financière (“The new face of financial advertising” – pdf in French) by Laurent Pittet, Point de mire, Spring 2009.
- Comment informer les assurés en période de crise? (“How to inform policyholders in time of crisis” – pdf in French) by Laurent Pittet, PPS, December 2008