We assist you with the introduction and strategic
monitoring of your asset allocation thanks
to an experienced team and sophisticated
proprietary analysis tools
- How to position your portfolio and which asset classes should be preferred?
- How can the desired performance targets be achieved?
- What type of implementation should be preferred for your portfolio?
- How should investment risks be approached and monitored to reduce the impact of uncertainty on your objectives?
- What are the main risk factors with which your occupational benefit scheme is confronted?
- Assessment of compliance of your asset allocation (reference indices, fluctuation margin, value fluctuation reserve etc.).
- Development, reflection on, and implementation of, investment ideas.
- Consolidated analyses of the risk factors affecting your portfolio and implementation of targeted risk budgets.
- Putting in place prospective indicators to monitor risks and performance as a basis for decisions.
You have access to
- A research team and an advisory board dedicated to asset allocation.
- A clear presentation of our views on investments and our recommendations adapted to your particular needs.
- Advanced proprietary risk management tools specially developed for the needs of occupational benefit schemes.
- An overview of your investment process taking on board the structure of your commitments.
- Various ranges of prices and services designed to meet your particular needs.
- Neutral and independent advice on your asset management.