In the difficult environment in which they have
to operate, occupational benefit schemes must
be able to call upon reliable decision-making
tools and sound advice. Our ALM methodology
enables us to define an investment strategy which
is optimized to suit the structure and long-term
aims of your institution.
- Is your asset allocation in line with your risk capacity?
- Does your asset allocation enable you to achieve your objectives?
- What are the best possible fluctuation margins in the light of your investment process and your performance needs?
- What is the ideal level of your value fluctuation reserve?
- An integrated approach to analysis of the risk capacity having regard to all the parameters of your occupational benefit scheme.
- Involvement of the managing body in the determination of its investment risk tolerance and in the definition of its objectives.
- Full and customised analyses of the key criteria which determine the trend of the scheme’s financial situation.
- A possible comparison with our occupational benefit scheme universe.
You have access to
- Broadly based expertise and proven proprietary software.
- Customised modelling of the trend of your occupational benefit commitments and of your investment portfolio.
- Specific tools to support our advice and your decision-making.
- Independent, all-round advice which meets a high quality standard.
- A range of prices and services which can be adapted to the needs and specific features of your occupational benefit scheme.