Legislation surrounding occupational benefit planning
is complex and in constant evolution. Pension funds
need to adapt continually to rapidly evolving laws,
ordinances, directives, and jurisprudence.
Pension funds and employers need to refer to specialists to ensure compliance with legal provisions. We offer a complete range of consulting services and assistance in this area to answer any questions you may have regarding occupational benefit planning, social insurance, and labour law.
Continually updated knowledge
Our legal department comprises a team of lawyers specialised in LOB (occupational benefit planning law). They have solid experience in the field of pension funds, whether or not they are subject to the federal legal regime, and they keep abreast of any changes in the relevant legislation or jurisprudence. Our clients benefit therefore from regular updates on legal revisions.
One of our company’s strengths is our focus on human relations. Our lawyers make it a point of being accessible for advice and clarifications, and finding tailored solutions to specific situations.
- Review the legal conformity of your institutional regulations
- Produce and write legal documents
- Regulatory revisions
- Review contracts (for reinsurance)
- Translate legal documents
- Manage settlements and partial settlements
- Third-party litigation
- Ad hoc legal assistance
- NOTA BENE, n° 7 (pdf in French) – March 2015
- NOTA BENE, n° 6 (pdf in French) – May 2014
- NOTA BENE, n° 5 (pdf in French) – November 2013
- NOTA BENE, no 4 (pdf in French) – May 2013
- NOTA BENE, no 3 (pdf in French) – November 2012
- NOTA BENE, no 2 (pdf in French) – November 2010
- NOTA BENE, no 1 (pdf in French) – February 2010